Monday, May 25, 2015

Operation Bunny by (first in the wings and co series).


" How would you like it if you were a slave to your adoptive parents?"

When Emily Vole is left in a hat box in the middle of the airport she is put up for adoption, she is adopted by the beautiful Daisy Dashwood and her husband Ronald. When Emily Vole meets Miss Ottaline String Miss String wants to teach her everything. Will Emily find out who her parents are or will she have to live with the Dashwoods all her life?







ACTIVITY:
I Designed a new front cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Author: Sally Gardener
Publisher: Oakhill Publishing
Genre: Mystery/Magic Fantsy

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool book I read it last year and I loved it, I can't wait to read the next one in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book at home I have never read it but it sounds great I think I will read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a very dramatic book. I would feel very unloved and abandon if I was a slave to your adoptive parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Not too Dramatic But kind of!

    ReplyDelete